Welcome to 31 Days to a More Thankful Life for Families where during the month of October I will post ideas daily for practicing gratitude with your children.
I have taken on the Write 31 Days challenge and I’m excited to practice daily writing. This is a true challenge for me since I don’t ever blog daily! But I’m stepping up to the plate and just like my son says in karate “Bring It On!!”
Here is the schedule for the month and I plan to do a few Scopes along the way too, but those aren’t scheduled yet. You can follow me on Periscope @thelearnjourney to be notified when I broadcast.
Be sure to sign up below for my newsletter so you can follow along!
31 Days to a More Thankful Life for Families Schedule:
- Introduction (you are here)
- Live a Life of Gratitude ~ Free 31-Day Gratitude Journal Printable
- Let’s Choose to be Grateful! Free 31-Day Gratitude Journal Printable for Kids
- Tell a Story
- Giving Thanks ~ Psalm 95:2 Bible Verse Printable
- Thanksgiving Craft
- Create Your Own Blessings Jar
- 5 Benefits of Handwritten Thank-You Notes
- Ways to Express Thanks – Drawing
- Books to Explore & Encourage Gratitude – Gratitude: A Song of Giving Thanks
- Bible Verse Giving Thanks ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Printable
- Teaching Our Children the Importance of Thank You Notes
- Ways to Express Thanks – Video Message
- Prayers of Thanksgiving for Children
- Books to Explore & Encourage Gratitude – I’m Thankful Each Day!
- Ways to Express Thanks – Gift
- Books to Explore & Encourage Gratitude – An Awesome Book of Thanks!
- Three Best at Dinner
- Bible Verse Printable #3
- Ways to Express Thanks – Poem
- Books to Explore & Encourage Gratitude – Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
- Teatime with Poems
- 5 Reasons to Teach Your Kids How to Write Thank-You Notes
- Books to Explore & Encourage Gratitude – It Could Always Be Worse
- Giving Thanks – Art Project
- Bible Verse Printable #4
- Ways to Express Thanks – In-Person
- Books to Explore & Encourage Gratitude – Andy & the Lion
- Being Thankful Turns to Giving
- Ways to Express Thanks – Craft
- 31 Things I am Thankful For
I’ll see you back here again tomorrow! 🙂